Thursday, November 14, 2013

Did you know that? -- Windows XP

Hi IT People!


Did you know that Windows Company will not give anymore updates on Windows XP operating system starting APRIL 2014.

Meaning to say, we need to remove now all desktop computers with Windows XP OS for us to prevent on computer viruses, malwares or any harm that can break our computers. 

*Source is from google/images*

This topic was discussed during my training at Windows.

Just want to give an idea for those who are not yet updated that may be affected by this adjustment of Windows.

It is recommended to start upgrading your computers operating system to windows 7 and 8. Upgrade also the specs of your computers to meet the requirements of Win7 and Win8 OS.

*Source is from google/imgaes*


I hope that my reminder on my fellow IT Staff around there are now notified and have plans to their computers.

Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking my blog.

-Niknok-